We carry the following products year round:
Grass-fed beef; pasture-raised pork; all natural goat milk; goat milk soap; free range, all natural, soy-free brown eggs; raw honey, pure New Hampshire maple syrup, jams, jellies, and relishes (more than 20 varieties).
- APPLE CIDER (in season) $4.50/half gallon
- CHICKEN EGGS;free-range, all-natural, brown: large $4.25; jumbo $5.25
- DUCK EGGS; free-range, all natural $4.00/half dozen
- TURKEY EGGS; (when available in the Spring and Summer) free-range, all natural $4.00/half dozen
- RAW HONEY: $11.00/lb, $21.00/2 lbs
- MAPLE SYRUP: $21.00/qt
- GOAT MILK, all-natural from Nubian goats: $7.99/half-gallon
- GOAT MILK SOAP, nicely scented: $5.50/ea, 4/$20.00
- JAMS AND JELLIES, 16 unique varieties : $6.00/ea or 3/$15.00
- HONEY BEESWAX LIP BALM: $3.25
- 100% PURE BEESWAX CANDLES IN ASSORTED SHAPES AND SIZES
- BEE SO SOFT SKIN CREAM made with pure beeswax and jojoba oil. Heals those cracks in your fingertips. med. $14.99 (2 oz.), and lge. $24.99 (4 oz.)
- 4 OZ SKEINS OF YARN made from our Romney fleece, greenspun, 2-ply, worsted, non-dyed. Comes in three colors; cream, ecru, and chocolate brown. Our wool is greenspun which means it is washed and spun in vegetable-based soaps rather than petroleum-based products standard in the textile industry. No chemicals are used to bleach, shrinkproof, or mothproof. The wool, particularly the cream colored, holds dye fabulously if you are interested in dyeing it: $15.99/ 4 oz. skein>
Looking for grass-fed and pasture-raised meat?
- 100% GRASS FED BEEF: See Price list on grass-fed beef page.
- PASTURE-RAISED PORK: See Price list on Pasture-raised pork page.
LISTED BELOW ARE WHAT WE CARRY DURING THE SUMMER AND FALL MONTHS IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE:
Peaches, rapsberries and blueberries.
Raspberries, blueberries, pears, and peaches. Jersey Macs. Pick your own late August.
Pick your own apples including macouns, pears, and tables grapes (10 varieties).
Fresh pressed cider.
Northern spies and macouns.